Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Writing Prompt

Think about an accomplishment that you are proud of. Write an autobiographical account in which you exaggerate the accomplishment, presenting it as a tall- tale.


Last year I won the champion-ship of Ibiza and Formentera.I didn't ride my own horse,so I'm prouder of my win because it was very difficult to jump with that horse.It was the biggest of all horeses who were in the competion.It was good that he was so tall,so I didn't feel that the jumps were so big.The only bad thing was that my horse is very heavy and so it's more difficult to jump without any points or mistakes.Nobody else had done this before me with that horse.The jumps were huge,also for my horse and smaller horses all refused to jump.So I was the fastes of all with my super heavy horse,and won the competition.

No comments: